We are an industry-leading integrated solutions provider in both the gas and electric utility and construction markets. We deliver innovative, flexible, and value-driven solutions through a highly skilled, motivated, inclusive, and results-focused team. In this role, you will manage all aspects of the customer and supplier relationships including contract negotiations, supplier onboarding, invoice processing, dispatching and payment to suppliers as well as ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality sub-contractor management services to our customers.
DAY IN THE LIFE
• Responsible for customer order management, dispatching, and invoice management services, which includes accurate and timely billing and review of vendor invoices.
• Provide daily oversight and management to a team of professionals.
• Develop processes and staff that are efficient and scalable to support future growth.
• Establish training materials and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the team.
• Leads and develops a staff of four.
• Maintain and updates the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by contract.
• Create and analyze purchase order status reports and project status reports.
• Manages the relationship with suppliers while assessing new opportunities.
• Identifies new business opportunities and potential value-add services with existing customers.
• Looks for ways to increase operational efficiencies and communicates improvement ideas.
• Act as primary point of contact for our customer and liaison between customer and sub-contractors.
• Ensure that supplier invoices are processed and submitted to accounting for on-time payment.
• Survey suppliers regarding pricing, availability, and delivery times to determine best and/or possible new supply sources.
• Negotiate contracts and price agreements to enhance cost savings and quality of service.
• Research and resolve problems with sub-contractors and customer to ensure quality service delivery.
• Complete documentation and provides detailed and timely feedback to management and customer, ensuring issues are closed out to customer’s satisfaction.
• Assist in development/management of the collection of information for benchmarking business processes such as performance metrics, quality costs, and customer complaints.
WHAT YOU BRING
• 4 years leadership experience demonstrating progressive responsibility; commercial/construction/utility experience preferred, but not required
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present to customers and influence others.
• Working knowledge of accounts receivable (A/R), accounts payable (A/P, and cash management preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Base Salary
• Bonuses Paid Out Twice A Year
• Medical Benefits 100% l Paid for Individual
• 401k Match
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Time Paid
• Tuition Assistance