International Contract Logistics Company is seeking a Global Account Project Manager to oversee and coordinate operational activities for their key consumer retail client. In this role,
you will work directly with our domestic and international teams communicating creative vision as well as business objectives and strategies to cross functional partners, external vendors, agencies, as well as executive leadership teams.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Coordinate all project management functions for a Global Key Account including operational projects
• Ensure global standardization of SOP’s, operations and reporting metrics
• Support the evaluation and production of daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Conduct assistance visits to both domestic and international operations to review their procedures and make recommendations on how to ensure compliance with established guidelines
• Interface with the customer to ensure satisfaction of customer requirements and requests
• Provide consultation and analyses for contract negotiations
• Support monthly reporting of global financials and business plans
• Work with business and creative teams to develop briefs, schedules, budgets, communicate status and next steps
• Ability to drive impact across functions without direct authority over individuals
• Global Project tracking and reporting to management
• Willing to challenge the status quo and drive change
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) preferred
• 7-10 years related experience in logistics; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Warehousing and Distribution operations
• Understanding of the business objectives related to design and consumer products.
• Working with a global teams
• Advanced skills in Power Point and Excel
WHAT WE OFFER
• Base salary DOE
• Annual Bonus 18%
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Paid
• 401k Match 100% up to the first 4%
• Two Weeks Paid Vacation
• 8 Holidays Paid
• 8 Sick Days Paid
• 3 Floating Holidays
• Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
• Opportunity to grow and build teams in this role