Global leader and manufacturer in the consumer, commercial and law enforcement seeks a Senior Product Manager to join their expanding team. In this role you will be responsible for new product development and product enhancement of the lifecycle of product portfolio. You will create and coordinate of marketing literature, packaging, and merchandising. Overall responsibility for the strategic product direction
DAY IN THE LIFE
WHAT YOU BRING
- Lead efforts in category related market research; create and maintain detailed competitor product reviews, advertising and marketing strategies.
- Conduct extensive competitive product research and benchmarking.
- Track trends through industry and social media platforms to devise product strategies on next generation product.
- Participate in strategic planning for the assigned product category business and make recommendations on strategic direction into markets, product modifications and/or improvements based on market research, customer feedback, and information gained through sales team members. Lead product line reviews when appropriate.
- Manage cost analysis efforts for new and current products as well as line extensions.
- Work with internal and external resources to create and coordinate marketing support needs; including product literature, packaging, merchandising materials.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure advertising and marketing activities as assigned.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 5 plus years of relevant experience in marketing or product management.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a Business, Marketing.
- Experience in new product development ,management and strategic planning concepts bringing product through entire lifecycle and execution.
- Travel domestically.
- Base Salary 115k-125K
- Annual Bonus
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Wellness Discount Program
- 401k plan – with a competitive match
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Remote Work Options