What You’ll Do:
What You Need:
- Manage the development of our sportswear apparel product and accessories line to deliver merchandise with tremendous consumer appeal and value.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and current vendors.
- Negotiate beneficial terms and conditions with all vendors.
- Work with members of the merchandising team on product development, implementation and execution into existing stores.
- Perform in-depth market research to identify the best trending products for our target customers.
What We Offer:
- Write merchandising budget and open-to-buy.
- Participation in advertising process.
- Possess a demonstrable knowledge of important trends evolving in the targeted market.
- Knowledge of product development, planning, distribution of domestic and overseas manufacturing.
- Experience buying athletic-lifestyle .
- Base Salary: DOE
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k Match
- Stock Options
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Remote work options
- Work life Balance!
We are of America's top retailers of name brand sporting goods and accessories with over 400 store locations spread throughout 11 western states. Providing a full-line product offering. Our product mix includes athletic shoes, apparel and accessories, as well as a broad selection of outdoor and athletic equipment for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting, fishing, tennis, golf, winter and summer recreation and roller sports.