National provider of Innovative Supply Chain, Digital and Turnkey Solutions in the utilities and construction industries seeks a Business Solutions Manager to join their expanding team! In this role, you will manage multiple multi-million dollar contracts with high volume transactions and high risk categories, interface with the clients, develop strong strategic relationships with decision makers at existing and target customer and Supplier accounts to facilitate the acquisition of pull through and new business contracts.
This is a remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT YOU BRING
- Lead onsite customer meetings and provide suggestions to customers for new/additional services.
- Actively solicit additional business through quote request and RFQ submissions.
- Grow service and product offering and actively create RFQ opportunities.
- Lead contract on-boarding meeting to ensure all internal stakeholders are informed and able to effectively execute new contract deliverables and SLAs.
- Manage contract expiration and renewal processes to ensure maximum business potential is reached and retained.
- Track and report contract compliance, profitability, operational performance, and pull through opportunities.
- Analyze customer spend data and create deliverables to reflect process improvement opportunities.
- Prepare contract forecast quarterly, and on a rolling monthly basis including revenue and expense components.
- Calculate and apply complex concepts such as ROI, TCO, ABC accounting, inventory valuation, etc.
- Manage supplier alliances and provide regular reporting
- Oversee profit and loss performance and help ensure a healthy contribution margin is maintained.
Responsible for process development and implementation to service newly.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ten years sales experience, selling complex sales in software, logistics, supply chain or facilities management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other applicable field, or equivalent
- Experience with contract development and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficient MS Word, PowerPoint and
- Ability to multitask, think strategically, problem solve and collaborate with team members
- Strong understanding of financial statements, risk mitigation and project management
- Base salary 150k-200k
- Quarterly commissions uncapped
- Benefits 100% paid for employee
- Vacation -2 weeks
- Company lap top provided and mobile stipend
- Company credit card
- Tuition and certification assistance