Expanding essential business seeks a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team and lead initiatives for the daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment. In this role, you will be responsible for the process development and implementation of manufacturing , specification, installation and validation of all equipment. Establish continuous improvement activities for the manufacturing process and on-site service center equipment automation product build and service automation.
What You'll Do:
What You Need:
- Responsible for the implementation of manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Responsible for manufacturing equipment inclusive of all automation, machines, tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Develop tools to support and improve process throughput, including time studies, line balancing, staffing, and capacity.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and continued support of the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Review design proposals and specifications ensuring manufacturability, defining equipment requirements and estimate build costs
- Execute CGMP process documentation guidelines.
- Plan and execute approved projects for both existing and emerging technology
- Ensure production processes are capable, efficient and robust using tools such as PFMEA, Lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, Kaizen, visual KPI’s, process controls and other methods.
- Prepare and executes validation plans for IQ, OQ and PQ on site and at suppliers.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement in production processes and techniques to support cost improvement initiatives and equipment utilization improvements.
What We Offer:
- Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent recognized engineering qualifications
- 5 plus years of related experience in an Engineering role.
- Solidworks CAD, Ladder Logic programming for PLCs experience.
- Food/Medical Device/Pharma packaging which includes sealing equipment, Automation and robotics equipment and technologies, and conveyorized and robotic manufacturing equipment.
- Project Management
- Six Sigma and continuous improvement methodology
- Risk analysis methods/DFMEA, and verification and validation methods.
- Experience with equipment specification and installation projects.
- Experience with automated equipment, controls and automation Switches
- Base Salary: 110k-120k
- Annual Bonus
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k Match
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Assistance
- Tremendous growth opportunities!