Expanding Manufacturing Service Provider, seeks a Business Development Advisor to provide advisory services and solutions to small and medium-sized manufacturers in the Massachusetts marketplace. This role will identify potential clients by following leads provided by multiple sources, sales and marketing initiatives, networking with members of manufacturing organizations.
This role will work at client sites across Massachusetts and can be based anywhere in the MA, RI or CT area
WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU BRING
- Areas of focus include: Operational Excellence, Workforce Strategies, Growth Solutions and grant assistance.
- Originate and follow up on leads to initiate contact with prospect organizations and educates key managers regarding the commercial benefits of Company programs
- Take clients systematically from their “current state of operations” to a dramatically-improved future state – a high performance enterprise.
- Help manufacturer clients create sustainable, positive impact to their bottom and top line in order to become more competitive.
- Interface effectively with all levels of the client organizations, team, resources and partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing processes
- BS in Manufacturing or Engineering
- 8+ years of related work experience or 10+ years of manufacturing experience in an engineering, quality, management or supervisory role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills, including the ability to influence external and internal decision-makers and to clearly explain complex grant processes
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to prepare presentations and communications and to track sales leads and services through Salesforce/
- Base Salary 80k- plus annual bonuses, salary is negotiable based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, up to 80% employer paid contribution
- 401k with generous matching
- Life Insuracne 100% employer paid
- Holidays,Vacation, Sick and Personal paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement 8000k a year
- And more...