Growing Semi-Conductor Technology Company seeks an Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and testing circuit boards and RF modules. Test and validate block up converters and down converters. Provide test and troubleshooting while developing detailed RF designs for receivers and transmitters.
What You Need:
• Multi-disciplinary skills in electronic design and RF design.
• Ability to analyze ,troubleshoot electronic & RF circuits and RF systems.
• Strong knowledge and hands on use of electronic and RF test equipment
• Understanding of PCB design, layout and fabrication process
• Understanding of circuit board assembly
• Understanding of EMI and methods to minimize its effects
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as CE, Mil-Std, DO-160, etc.
• Create schematic and board layout is highly desirable.
• Program embedded processors is highly desirable
• Create application and GUI is highly desirable
• Ability to create test documents and procedures
• Model and analyze circuits using SPICE
What You Bring:
• BS in EE, Math, Physics or related technical field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Experience with RF design, test, and integration
• Experience with Altium Designer is a plus
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: 100k-120k base
- Annual Bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition Reimbursement