What We're Looking For
Expanding manufacturer and essential business is seeking a SR Financial Analyst to join their growing team! In this role, you will provide financial and business analysis support to Executive Leadership, Sales, and Operations within the organization while developing business partnerships with internal customers to drive achievement of financial goals, assisting in the annual planning and budgeting process, monthly and quarterly forecasting and month-end close activities.
What You'll Be Doing
What You'll Need
- Assist in analyzing the financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against strategic/business plans and budgets.
- Prepare analysis of product and customer profitability and any other sales analysis.
- Partner with internal customers including Sales and Operations to perform analyses of product and operations costs, identifying opportunities for cost savings, profit improvement and tracking performance against targets
- Prepare monthly analysis of financial results and provide explanations and recommendations for gap closure or corrective action.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget, including preparation of supporting schedules, assisting in preparing the financial budgeting model, creating reports and analysis and coordinating with key personnel from various departments.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and business process and analysis for such things as headcount reporting, product analysis, customer analysis, capital expenditures.
- Assist in P&L modeling and scenario analysis.
- Develop and create financial and operational dashboards
What We Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required.
- 3 plus years of experience with income statement analysis, global budgeting, and reporting operations.
- Strong knowledge of PL
- Advanced Excel skills, MS software skills including PowerPoint for presentation preparation and Word.
- Experience with ERP systems such SAP, MS Dynamics, or Oracle preferred
- Consumer manufacturing industry background a plus but not required.
- Base Salary 105k-115k doe
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Benefits: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life
- Matching 401k
- Education and Certification Assistance
- Work from home flexibility
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Other perks!