We are looking for an experienced, energetic and results-driven Sales Director of Eastern U.S to join our growing team and contribute to our company’s sales growth objectives. As the Eastern U.S. Salesperson, you will provide strategic plans for business growth in your assigned region.
- Carry out effective sales strategies for our commercial and military/federal sales division’s.
- Drive regional effort to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with opening level, mid and large sized customers.
- Monitor and analyze your performance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Continuously identify new potential customers in new markets and verticals.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency, expansion and awareness.
- Coordinate new product launches with key end users, dealers and sales team members.
- Carry out plans and assist with marketing team for strategic Trade Shows.
- Maintain balanced travel & entertainment budgets.
- Optimize profits to be in line with corporate objectives.
- Show expertise in developing and growing defined strategic sales channels.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 8 Years proven successful, field sales experience.
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant
- Experience working within a high-performance sales team
- Extensive knowledge of packaging solutions providers with industry background.Ability to use CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent negotiation skills and effective relationship builder.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly commissions
- 4 weeks vacation
- Full medical, dental, life, matching 401k
- Corporate company credit card
- Other perks!