Global manufacturer is looking to add high tonnage machine expert mechanic to its 2nd
shift. Ideal candidate will be responsible for the repair and upkeep of a wide variety of injection molds, dies, tools, jigs and fixtures. You’ll also assist with diagnosing and correcting problems in molds and tools, track Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and Corrective Action Reports (CARs) and insure that items are completed in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING (Responsibilities):
WHAT YOU'LL NEED (Requirements):
- Repairs a wide variety of injection molds, dies, tools, jigs, fixtures and other equipment.
- Troubleshoots and corrects injection molds and fixtures.
- Diagnose and repairs mold systems including but not limited to ejector, sensors, pneumatic, hydraulic and hot runner.
- Assists with making tool tryouts.
Performs electrical, piping, carpentry, painting, hydraulic/ pneumatic, sheet metal work, and other maintenance trade tasks to maintain or improve production operations.
- Disassembles and determines the extent of repairs necessary on a variety of production machinery.
- Identifies and/or makes repair parts.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on plant equipment.
- Informs supervisor of critical situations via COAST (our online tracking system)
- Schedules, inspects, oils, greases, adjusts and refers problems to manager or team lead.
- Installs water and air lines.
- Performs major building repairs or installations.
- Welding experience is nice to have, but not a requirement.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE (Compensation):
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent specific experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a related field, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have large tonnage machine experience (machines above 1000 tonnage).
- Experience with Husky Equipment (injection molding machines, engel molding machines etc.) preferred.
- You must be able to read hydraulic and electrical blueprints.
- Should have basic knowledge of measurement techniques and principles.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Windows applications.
- You’ll need a standard mechanic toolbox. We will supply all of the specialty tools.
- Competitive Wage: 30-32/hr DOE
- 2000k Sign on bonus!
- Overtime opportunities
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Full Medical, Dental,Vision,Life
- 401k plan – with a competitive match