As an essential business we help companies prepare for a safe post Covid-19 workplace. Due to our demanding grow, we are seeking a Sales Director in our Facility Services division to join our Midwest team! In this role you will provide clear leadership and direction to the sales team towards the achievement of business plan objectives for the designated geography and line of business.
What You’ll Do
What You Need
- Ensures the assigned designated geography and line of business delivers on all key objectives to grow market share and build shareholder value by clearly communicating
- Provide direction to the executive management team and the sales force regarding the company objectives and expectations.
- Monitors P&L expense and profitability numbers to ensure operational profits
- Research and understand where the best market opportunities for the respective line of business are within the business segment based on prospects, capabilities and resources, and properly deploys the correct strategy to maximize results.
- Build and strengthen new and existing relationships with peers and top customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in related field
- Distribution, industrial, janitorial service industries experience preferred
- Proven ability of having hired, worked with and developed a successful sales management team that has shown consecutive success in having a sales force achieve the company's objectives
- Ability to effectively manage to a P&L, control expenses and maximize operational profitability
- Experience on providing direction to a large organization at multiple levels to lead them to successfully understand and achieve all corporate objectives