National 1B supply chain company in the utility and telecom industry with multiple locations across the US is looking for their next leader to join their growing leadership team as their Chief Commercial Officer. This role will lead a team of high performers driving revenue, gross profit and EBITDA growth, while delivering consistent customer relationship experience across all contracts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the entire process through contract negotiation and filling out the first past of the contract on-boarding spreadsheet and help ensure best in class customer service, compliance with contract terms and conditions and proper monitoring of profitability.
- Lead the sales team in the successful acquisition of pull through and new business that attains annual company revenue, GP and EBITDA goals.
- Structure detailed strategic plan for maintaining existing and building new business relationships and opportunities.
- Monitor areas of company risk, communicate and collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to implement mitigation plans.
- Direct the sales efforts, monitor the results, quantify the successes and shortfalls.
- Identify future industry trends and client contact opportunities and keep up with industry dynamics.
- Run sales profitability analysis to assist with the review margin across each customer and ensure alignment with contracted margins.
- Review departments existing SOPs to ensure they are current and update to drive continuous improvement and optimize operational performance.
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team to develop new SOPs and corresponding training protocols in response to contract requirements, increasing customer needs, changing technologies, and evolving business practices.
- Collaborate with operations to contribute to supplier negotiation strategy development.
- Oversee the sales teams and direct their oversight of the pricing negotiation, adjustment, approval and communication process.
- Mentor, coach and motivate team.
- Create vision and mission for each department in your organization.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 10+ years managing P&L and sales executive headcount within a successful business development organization.
- Undergrad degree required ,advanced degree and professional certifications a plus
- Proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Engineering , Procurement and Construction experience preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, MRP systems, etc.)
- Leverage knowledge of marketing best practices to ensure that sales executives are focused and achieve their stated goals.
- Participation and management of client teams responsible for key account management.
- Proven ability to assess talent and develop managers and staff.
- Ability to coach, teach and train others, provide and receive feedback.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base Salary: 250k-300k DOE
- Quarterly Commissions
- Benefits 100% Paid for Individual
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Paid
- Tuition Assistance