Expanding Global Manufacturer in the Commercial and Military space seeks a Regional Sales Manager to join their growing Commercial Sales Team. This position can be based in anywhere on the Eastern U. S. area, Overall responsibilities include supervising, mentoring and motivating the sales team along with building key long-term customer relationships.
What You’ll Do
What You Need
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies for our commercial and military divisions.
- Lead regional effort to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with mid to large sized customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest new tactics or improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers in new markets and verticals.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency, expansion and awareness.
- Coordinate new product launches with key end users, dealers and sales team members.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly performance reviews with Account Managers and independent agents.
- Plan, prepare and assist with marketing team for strategic Trade Shows.
What We Offer
- 5 Years proven successful, field sales experience
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of packaging solutions providers with industry background.
- Experience Managing a Distribution network.
- Ability to understand, apply and synthesize complex data/information regarding customers and product offering.
- Experience working within a high-performance sales team.
- Base Salary: 100k-110k DOE
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Matching 401k
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Other perks!