Global leader in the design and manufacture of packaging solutions seeks a savvy Senior Operations Manager join their expanding team! In this role, you will lead, train and direct supervisors, team leads, and production staff, managing all warehouse production, inventory control, planning and execution of shipping and receiving functions to exceed customer commitments.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Oversees supervisors, team leads, and other production staff to ensure daily production, final assembly, receiving, shipping, inventory control, and material handling demands are consistently met over multiple shifts.
- Manage inventory control, cycle counting, and physical inventory programs.
- Sets standards for labor efficiency.
- Develop and report metrics and manages them for daily improvement.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring processes; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; implementing cost reductions; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Manage employee performance to establish expectations, monitor, and measure contributions and provide employee feedback, coaching, and instruction as required.
- Oversee shipping and receiving plans by scheduling and assigning staff; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems.
- Drives and improves ERP system usage. Helping to reconfigure systematic changes to improve productivity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Minimum of 5 PLUS years production or plant management experience in a management/leadership role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience necessary to be successful in the position.
- Operating a warehouse across multiple shifts.
- Experience managing inventory control and wall-to-wall physical inventory.
- Experience executing continuous improvement projects.
- International Shipping
- Certified Practitioner in Inventory Management (CPIM) a plus!
- Experience with SAP or another large ERP system.
- Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations (cGMP)
- Implementation of 6S and Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing techniques.
- Base salary: 110k-130k (DOE)
- Annual bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k plan – with a competitive match
- Tuition & Certification Assistance Program
- Wellness Discount Program