Expanding West Coast Retailer seeks a Regional HR Specialist who will anticipate and assess HR Store -related need, communicating with corporate HR department and operations team to develop integrated solutions. As the Regional HR Specialist you will partner with the Store Director and Store Managers in coaching, counseling, advising on career development, recommendations for promotions, interpreting and assisting with the implementation of company policies, advising on disciplinary actions, terminations and resignations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT YOU BRING
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to stores
- Processes, reviews and provides final recommendation on re-hires for assigned store locations
- Formulate strategies and works closely with operations team and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention at assigned store locations
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage and resolves employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and recommends final resolutions
- Work closely with the Loss Prevention Department on employee investigations
- Investigate I-9 discrepancies and identity theft allegations for assigned store locations Assist employees as needed with employment questions or concerns.
- Performs store walks and detailed HR audits at visited stores
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 plus years in an HRG role
- Multi store HR experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Human Resources Certification is also highly desired
- Knowledge of labor law practices
- Ability to travel locally to assigned stores
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Base Salary 65k-75k
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Matching 401k
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Company Car
- Gas Card
- Tuition Assistance
- Tremendous Growth Opportunities!