This is a highly visible role that interacts with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. Working independently to resolve escalated issues by focusing on customer satisfaction as a top priority.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Single point of contact delivering and supporting results-oriented solutions.
- Oversee the operational systems, processes, management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide daily oversight and management to 2 Leads and 6-8 direct reports
- Interface in person to maintain execution of contractual Service Level Agreements
- Represent the internal voice of the customer regarding process and quality; drives customer satisfaction
- Oversee coordination of appropriate internal groups or contractors required to facilitate corrective actions.
- Drive short and long-term planning, focused on achieving operational excellence.
- Oversee performance and quality discussions with customers and Contractors
- Oversee change management to ensure new processes are rolled out and adopted by end users
- Present Customer and Contractor scorecards with the Key Performance Indicators (“KPI”) for top tier Contractors, providing reporting on weekly or monthly cadence to senior management.
- Responsible for development and management for benchmarking performance metrics, quality costs, and customer complaints.
- Provide performance management and coaching: development, setting goals, performance reviews, corrective actions, etc
- Manage the P&L of the staffing portfolio to maximize profit
- Identify pull through business opportunities and potential value-added services with existing customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 5 years leadership experience demonstrating progressive responsibility
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Construction Management or other applicable field preferred
- Ability to motivate cross-departmental team performance
- Working experience in construction management and/or the utilities industry
- Expert with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Base Salary: 120k-140k
- Bonuses Paid Out Twice A Year
- Benefits 100% Paid for Individual
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Paid
- Tuition Assistance
- Relocation Assistance Provided!
We are a National Strategic Partner in the utility, gas, electric and energy industries who manages the entire procurement of material through the capital project life cycle with our customer and we provide end-to-end materials management capabilities for electric transmission and substation capital construction and maintenance projects. We consolidate and standardize procurement practices, material logistics and handling, storage, and reconciliation.