What You Need
- Prepare global manufacturing financial operational reporting including monthly forecast, monthly KPI reviews, annual budget, mid-year forecast and strategic plan for global manufacturing operations.
- Supervise the cost accountants providing leadership and managerial duties.
- Perform month-end closing, prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, expense analysis, inventory roll forward and financial and operational reporting.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a global manufacture financial standard cost strategy.
- Maintain the accuracy and reliability of the manufacturing cost system. Drives detailed analysis of product cost with a focus on cost containment and reduction.
- Oversee inventory cycle count procedures, cycle counts by plant. Develops and creates plant inventory count reporting and performs analyze of inventory count variances.
- Maintain and reports production absorption by plant within SAP.
- Analyze and reports all types of manufacturing/production variances – material, labor, purchase pricing and freight-in.
- Provide detailed calculation of labor and overhead rates used within our BOM.
- Coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, receiving, shipping, and other.
What We Offer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA or CPA designation preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP FICO & SD modules with at least 4 years working experience.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Base salary: 110k-130k doe Plus Sign On Bonus!
- Annual bonus 12%
- Closed the week from Christmas –New Years
- Full Medical, Dental,Vision,Life
- 401k plan – with a competitive match
- Tuition & Certification Assistance Program
- Wellness Discount Program
Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government markets seeks a Global Cost Accounting Manager to join their team. In this role, the Cost Accounting Manager will be responsible for the reporting of global operational performance to enable the organization to meet its business objectives and manage the cost accounting team. This finance team is expanding, we have multiple roles and tremendous growth opportunities!