What We're Looking For (Overview):
Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government markets seeks a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team. In this role your focus will be on preparing corporate tax returns, researching and identifying any tax issues, and providing support to tax-related audits
What You'll Be Doing (Duties/Responsibilities):
What You'll Need To Know, In Order To Qualify (Requirements):
- Tax planning including researching issues and coordinating with internal departments and external tax advisors. Prepare and/or review domestic & international tax returns and supporting workpapers.
- Prepare and/or review of quarterly and annual estimated tax payments and extension.
- Coordinate with Corporate Accounting for preparation of tax returns and tax provision.
- Assists in responding and resolution of IRS, State, local, and foreign tax audits.
- Provide compliance assistance by providing support with SOX documentation and internal control provisions.
- Review and/or prepares responses to tax notices.
- Assist with year-end tax provision workpapers and responds to financial auditor inquires.
- Support external tax audits and gather relevant data in response to IDRs.
- Assist with providing data for tax budgeting purposes.
- Work collaboratively across departments ensuring proper tax policies are followed and tax software updated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in general and tax accounting
- CPA certificate or demonstrated progress towards obtaining certificate
- Big 4 experience highly desirable
- Advanced analytical, tax technical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; experience with SAP or large ERP system
- Consolidation of international subsidiaries a plus
What You Can Expect In Return For Your Excellent Work (Compensation):
- Annual Salary Range: 90k-100k
- Annual Bonus: 8%
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k Match
- Paid Vacation- 2 weeks
- Holiday Time Off: Closed Dec 24-January 1st-
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition, Certification and Re-certification Assistance
- Employee Recognition Awards, Events, and Holiday Celebrations.
- Work Life Balance- flexible with work schedule.