What We're Looking For (Overview):
Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government markets seeks a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team. In this role your focus will be on preparing corporate tax returns, researching and identifying any tax issues, and providing support to tax-related audits.Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government markets seeks a Senior Staff Accountant to join their team. In this role you will perform monthly account reconciliations, prepare variance analysis and monthly closing and preparation of the monthly journal entries. Finance team is expanding, we have multiple roles and tremendous growth opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing (Duties/Responsibilities):
What You'll Need To Know, In Order To Qualify (Requirements):
- Tax planning including researching issues and coordinating with internal departments and external tax advisors. Prepare and/or review domestic & international tax returns and supporting workpapers.
- Prepare and/or review of quarterly and annual estimated tax payments and extension.
- Coordinate with Corporate Accounting for preparation of tax returns and tax provision.
- Assists in responding and resolution of IRS, State, local, and foreign tax audits.
- Provide compliance assistance by providing support with SOX documentation and internal control provisions.
- Review and/or prepares responses to tax notices.
- Assist with year-end tax provision workpapers and responds to financial auditor inquires.
- Support external tax audits and gather relevant data in response to IDRs.
- Assist with providing data for tax budgeting purposes.
- Work collaboratively across departments ensuring proper tax policies are followed and tax software updated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in general and tax accounting
- CPA certificate or demonstrated progress towards obtaining certificate
- Advanced analytical, tax technical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; experience with SAP or large ERP system
- “Big Four” or Public Accounting experience a plus
- Consolidation of international subsidiaries a plus
What You Can Expect In Return For Your Excellent Work (Compensation):
- Annual Salary Range: 80k-90k /doe Plus Sign On Bonus!
- Annual Bonus: 6%
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k Match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Time Off: Closed Dec 24-January 1st-
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition, Certification and Re-certification Assistance
- Employee Recognition Awards, Events, and Holiday Celebrations.
- Work Life Balance- flexible with work schedule.