WHAT YOU BRING
- Identify and provide root-cause drivers while assessing the following manufacturing variances such as material usage, labor efficiency, scrap and Purchase Price Variance (PPV).
- Partner with Operations team to develop manufacturing KPI’s to provide timely insight
- Update and manage costs in ERP system ensuring product cost is correctly stated per standards
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting while establishing plant’s conversion rates
- Prepare cost journal entries during month end close
- Develop timely analysis and reports in areas including departmental reporting, inventory metrics, labor efficiency, etc
- Manage and improve the cycle count audit and physical inventory programs
- Lead projects such as product costing corrections and SKU Rationalization
- Support continuous improvement cost savings projects
- Support capital expenditure ROI analysis
- Perform various ad hoc analysis to identify root causes and opportunities
- Drive process improvement in all areas of manufacturing operation
WHAT WE BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4 plus years cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle/SAP and other large ERP systems
- Demonstrates problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Annual Salary Range: 90k-100k /doe Plus Sign On Bonus!
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k Match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Time Off: Closed Dec 24-January 1st-
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition, Certification and Re-certification Assistance
- Employee Recognition Awards, Events, and Holiday Celebrations.
Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government Space seeks a Cost Accountant to join their expanding team. In this role, the Cost Accountant develop and assess appropriate cost practices, controls, and procedures while maintaining ERP cost system accurately in defining product costing. This role works closely with the operation team to share data analysis, develop KPIs, and help with process improvements in a variety of areas.