What You Bring
- Plan, design, and implements reports for the purpose of providing management and other internal stakeholders information regarding the revenue generated, the resources expensed, and the profits earned in performing various facets of the operations.
- Report on revenue, cost, and contributions by product and product grouping. Investigate and analyze the cost drivers of departmental processes and ways to improve efficiencies.
- Investigate and report on proposed large expenditures and their projected benefit and on production cost variances.
- Implements systems to minimize variances.
- Analyze requests for complex financial and compliance information.
- Evaluate the need and impact of the information requested.
- Determine the proper form and format to communicate the information to internal stakeholders.
- Creates adjusting entries for erroneous transactions.
- Investigate, analyze and classifies transactions from various company entities for reporting in compliance with GAAP standards.
- Set the labor and overhead rates for the numerous complex processes of the different divisions.
- Plan, design, and implement reports for the purpose of valuing inventory and cost of sales in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Investigate and analyze balance sheet transactions for accuracy utilizing financial understanding to source and validate transactions.
WHAT WE BRING
- 3 plus years experience in cost accounting
- 4 year degree in accounting/finance
- Knowledge of SAP system
- First hand experience in planning, designing and implementing systems changes to improve reporting methods.
- Annual Salary Range: 90k-100k /doe Plus Sign On Bonus!
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k Match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Time Off: Closed Dec 24-January 1st-
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition, Certification and Re-certification Assistance
- Employee Recognition Awards, Events, and Holiday Celebrations.
Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government Space seeks a Corporate Cost Accountant to join their expanding team. In this role, you will develop and assess appropriate cost practices, controls, and procedures while maintaining ERP cost system accurately in defining product costing. This role works closely with the operation team to share data analysis, develop KPIs, and help with process improvements in a variety of areas.