What You Need
What We Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business preferred
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Ability to take ownership of, and focus on critical initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Base salary 50k-60k
- Annual bonuses
- Full Benefits to include: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life,
- 401k Match
- Vacation- We Can Work With You!
- Sick Time- 6 Days
- Holiday Pay 9 Days
- Company events, parties and service recognition programs!
- Tuition and certification assistance-We Support Your Continued Education!
- Execute Quality Process audits in accordance with current ISO standards and Annual Audit Plan.
- Draft timely audit reports documenting findings including non-conformances and recommendations for process improvements.
- Observe and test inventory cycle counts throughout the year to improve internal controls and accuracy.
- Assist with updates to Quality Management System, including updates to QSP’s QSI’s, and other documentation.
- Assist with business risk assessment in accordance with current ISO standards and make recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Assist branch Quality Administrators with branch quality responsibilities including training and on-boarding of new associates.
- Assist with ETP training and documentation to maximize Company reimbursements and/or credits
- Prepare training materials and tests to verify competency for quality processes.
- Onsite representative during such third party audits, follow up on open items to facilitate more timely completion of audits.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations and management policies.
- Examine and evaluate information and financial systems, recommending controls to insure system reliability and data integrity.
We are full line metal distributor service center, distributor of metals in various alloys, shapes, and sizes, specialty and decorative metals; as well as a large selection of metalworking tools and supplies. Locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Inland Empire, Phoenix, and Tucson.
We have grown to become a respected aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass supplier by combining a wide range of products and services with customer-focused support.