Are You A Savvy intuitive Systems Engineer?
Someone with expert level knowledge of Networks and Protocols in a Windows environment who is ready to be part of a team implementing new infrastructure and mobile technology? Check out this opportunity!
What You'll Need
What We Offer
- Innate ability to resolve complex problems using process of elimination and deductive reasoning.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routing and switching concepts
- Keen ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical personnel
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Networking etc.) preferred. However, a combination of experience, education and or certification will be accepted in lieu of an accredited Bachelor’s degree.
What You'll Be Doing
- Base salary 85k-100k
- Annual bonuses
- Full Benefits to include: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life,
- 401k Match
- Vacation- We Can Work With You!
- Sick Time- 6 Days
- Holiday Pay 9 Days
- Company events, parties and service recognition programs!
- Tuition and certification assistance-We Support Your Continued Education!
- Manage the VMWare virtualized Windows Server environment
- Administer the Active Directory single domain architecture
- Design, manage and perform capacity planning for all SAN storage
- Optimize performance of the Brocade fiber switches
- Ensures core and access layer switching to provide a robust and scalable architecture
- Manage and upgrades Terminal Server / Remote Desktop Server management
- Recommend and manages scalable LAN / WAN / WIFI and Telecom Infrastructure
- Perform data backups / snap shots / storage devices
- Monitors systems to ensure potential issues are detected and remediated early
- Administer the IP Telephone system administration
- Supports integration with core business applications and business-related mobile APP's
- Selects and administers Video / audio conferencing and presentation systems
- Establish support and procedural documentation
- Research, recommend, and implement hardware/software to meet business needs
- Manage End User License Agreements and other licensing to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with business units to understand specific requirements
- Participates in the data replication strategies for high availability solutions
- Manage clusters such as SQL and Exchange Server.
- Recommends, configure and manage network firewalls and security appliances
- Reviews Intrusion detection logs and recommends security prevention methods
- Act as the principle security architect for networks, applications and data sources
- Coordinates security audits, penetration testing and remediation of related issues
- Supports Virtual Private Networking
- Implement and manage network printers for high volume printing, label printing, etc.
- Performs Root cause / failure analysis.
- Acts as the principle security architect.
- Performs user profile / security access administration
- Supports Retail credit card systems and ERP integration
- Performs Security patching / Service Pack installation and testing
- Installs application updates for core business applications.
- Recommends / procures and installs servers, storage, desktop PC's & printers
- Manages vendor selection for computer related suppliers
- Administers Microsoft Office productivity applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Provides technical direction to the non-IT staff
- Performs project management and prioritization of mission critical tasks
We are full line metal distributor service center, distributor of metals in various alloys, shapes, and sizes, specialty and decorative metals; as well as a large selection of metalworking tools and supplies. Locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Inland Empire, Phoenix, and Tucson.
We have grown to become a respected aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass supplier by combining a wide range of products and services with customer-focused support.