Global Manufacturer in the consumer and commercial industry seeks a CORPORATE CONTROLLER. In this role you will will oversee the Company's external and internal reporting requirements, preparation of financial results, internal controls and accounting requirements, including corporate accounting policies, conduct technical GAAP research and external audit oversight.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Responsible for a wide range of financial activity in the organization with respect to accounting functions and related activities at the global level.
- Direct all aspects of accounting, including, but not limited to, general accounting, credit and collections, accounts receivable, accounts payable, account reconciliation, budget preparation, cash and banking, and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related reports.
- Formulate and recommend policies on receipt and disbursement of funds, extension of credit, and fiscal and accounting matters.
- Develop standard accounting, analysis and reporting procedures and is responsible for the execution of overall financial controls.
- Manage and protect the Company’s financial and capital assets.
- Ensure that the financial reporting and policies are consistently maintained in accordance with GAAP and local statutory requirements as well as the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- MBA or minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of relevant
- CPA a plus
- Expert knowledge of GAAP requirements and accounting functions and internal controls.to quickly analyze rapidly changing circumstances and provide sound financial advice.
- Demonstrated high level of competency in the execution of a wide range of projects and deployment of best practices in a world class manufacturing environment, competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management with customers, vendors and employees at all levels.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a multi-functional staff.
- Base Salary: 200k-230k DOE
- 17.5% Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- Company Holiday Events
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement and More!