Our client presently works with more than 1500 financial institutions who have multiple product offerings to include: collections, insurance, payments processing, insurance tracking and asset recovery. We are seeking a Regional Vice President of Accounts to continue to grow existing business while developing new business.
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic, over achiever type individual to join an industry leader serving the financial institution industry. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, high energy, well organized and have excellent work ethics in order to continue to build and grow the Ohio, East Michigan, Kentucy and West Virginia He/she will have platform presence including a professional image, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work hard/smart and the potential to earn mid-high six figures to even seven figures within a few years based on territory sales and profitability.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Identifying opportunities to drive revenue, promoting and selling products and services, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Corresponds, calls, visits, and follows up with “C” level prospects at existing and potential clients to promote and sell products and services.
- Develops sales strategies aimed at driving revenue growth in alignment with company goals.
- Reviews market analysis information to identify opportunities, customer needs, volume potential, and pricing.
- Acts as key point of contact in assisting clients with issues and providing consultative solutions to problems that arise as part of the business partnership.
- Gathers discovery data and requests proposals from Sales and Marketing Support, analyzes proposals, and presents proposals to clients.
- Maintain CRM platform and pipeline with all activities, prospects, opportunities, and closed business.
- Assists with the renewal of contracts on existing accounts.
- Travel, as required by the role, to meet existing and new potential clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Minimum five (5) years outside sales experience with verifiable track record of being a top performer (Financial Products/Services or Insurance Sales preferred). Selling into credit unions a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent..
- Must possess a high capacity for learning, and a strong desire to work with clients to close business.
- Must have experience presenting to, and negotiating with, C-Level executives and senior level management. Exude confidence with great presentation skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with CRM sales tools-Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
- 75k base PLUS 50k guaranteed bonus first two years
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Uncapped commissions, yes really!
- 401k Match
- Company credit card
- Lap top, cell phone
- Tuition assistance
- Unlimited growth!