What We’re Looking For:
Global Supply Chain Solutions Company seeks a Human Resources Business Partner-HRBP to join their expanding team. In this role, you will provide Human Resource Management consultation, coaching and guidance while defining and implementing an HR strategy which aligns with, and integrates, the organization’s business strategy and enhances the organization's performance as well as the colleagues' workplace experiences.
What We Need (Job You’ll Do):
What You’ll Need To Have (to be successful in this role):
- Drive Human Resources practices and processes that translate business strategies and issues into appropriate HR actions to act as a change driver.
- Provide HR consultation to assigned regional management to enable organization effectiveness to consistently achieve business results.
- Work with the leaders to ensure organization effectiveness and proper implementation of change strategies. Drive various HR initiatives and processes within assigned region(s).
- Operate in autonomous environment while collaborating with Human Resource colleagues to ensure single voice of HR is presented to Business Units.
- Assist in developing organizational plans by analyzing and reporting organizational issues and trends.
- Create and maintain quality working relationships with employees at all levels, both in person and remotely.
- Provide input on development, execution and improvements for HR program design, while ensuring alignment with company culture and business direction.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local legal requirements and Values, Policies, Procedures and Practices, including J-SOX compliance.
- Facilitate alignment and improvement of HR policies, processes and programs across assigned regions.
- Partner with hiring managers and Recruiter to develop qualified candidates and influence effective hiring practices with appropriate levels of governance.
- Analyze situations, investigate, identify root causes and provide effective and proactive resolution.
- Responsible and accountable for all logging, tracking, monitoring and implementation of corrective actions for employee relations issues, complaints and grievances.
- Partner with HR colleagues and Business Units for Open Enrollment process and design/development/implementation of policies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, OD, Learning or other related field. Masters or PHR a plus
- 5 plus years of experience in Human Resources Management position.
- Proven successful recruitment experience including utilization of behavior based interviewing.
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a collaborative manner with other departments and teams.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- Demonstrates and recommends alternative solutions for process improvements.
- Capacity to work with limited supervision and support, in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
What We’re Offering You (Compensation):
In exchange for your excellent work, we offer the following compensation:
- Base salary: 80k-90k
- Annual Bonus 10%
- Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Paid
- 401k Match 100% up to the first 4%
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation •Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- 8 Holidays Paid
- 8 Sick Days Paid
- 3 Floating Holidays