Global Manufacturer in the Consumer, Commercial and Government markets seeks a Senior Accountant to join their team. In this role you will perform monthly account reconciliations, prepare variance analysis and monthly closing and preparation of the monthly journal entries. Finance team is expanding, we have multiple roles and tremendous growth opportunities!
WHAT YOU BRING
WHAT WE BRING
- BS Degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- 3 plus years’ experience in general and cost accounting
- CPA OR in process of completing CPA, expired ok.
- Big Four experience OR a mix of public and private experience
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with SAP or large ERP system preferred
- Manufacturing industry helpful
- Annual Salary Range: 90k-100k /doe Plus Sign On Bonus!
- Annual Bonus:6 %
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k Match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Time Off: Closed Dec 24-January 1st-
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition, Certification and Re-certification Assistance
- Employee Recognition Awards, Events, and Holiday Celebrations.
- Work Life Balance- flexible with work schedule.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Conduct variance analysis on general ledger accounts Assist with monthly closing, including preparing and inputting journal entries and inter company account reconciliations.
- Prepare of the consolidated financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Inventory cycle counting, inventory reconciliation, physical inventories, inventory reserve analysis and reconciles and resolves issues as necessary.
- Provide data estimating and budgeting costs for research and product development.
- Project costs of new processes, construction and tooling.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end audit schedules and assist and respond to audit inquires.
- Create new vendor and perform vendor maintenance.