What You’ll Do
What You Need
- Write merchandising budget and open-to-buy.
- Manage the development of our athletic footwear product line to deliver merchandise with tremendous consumer appeal and value.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and current vendors.
- Negotiate beneficial terms and conditions with all vendors.
- Work with members of the merchandising team on product development, implementation and execution into existing stores.
- Perform in-depth market research to identify the best trending products for our target customers.
What We Offer:
- Possess a demonstrable knowledge of important trends evolving in the targeted market.
- In depth knowledge of product development, planning, distribution of domestic and overseas manufacturing.
- Experience and strong vendor relationships in buying athletic-lifestyle footwear.
- Participation in advertising process.
- Base Salary 110-130k DOE
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k Match
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance!
- Work life Balance!
Western Regional Retailer seeks experienced Athletic Footwear Buyer to join their team. In this role you will work with a team of Buyers to employ necessary merchandising strategies to successfully deliver specific category goals by staying current on customer purchasing and product movement trends. Relocation assistance will be provided.