What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple buyers in the development of specific categories and product lines to deliver merchandise with tremendous consumer appeal and value.
- Develop and maintains relationships with new and current vendors.
- Negotiate beneficial terms and conditions with all vendors.
- Consistently works to improve sales while efficiently managing inventory levels.
- Work with members of the merchandising team on product development, implementation and execution into existing stores.
- Actively participates in advertising process
- Perform in-depth market research to identify the hottest product for our target customer.
- Responsible for merchandising budget and open-to-buy.
What You Need:
- Current or prior experience buying apparel categories for mens, womens, and kids.
- Demonstrable knowledge of important trends evolving in the targeted market.
- Significant knowledge of product development, planning, distribution of domestic and overseas manufacturing.
- Up to date on what competitors are carrying, supporting and promoting.
- Strong measurable analytical skills.
- Possess initiative to find new businesses partners, items and categories.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
What We Offer!
- Base Salary: 150k-200k
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k Match
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Work life Balance!
Expanding retailer (both brick-and–mortar and online stores) seeks passionate and highly motivated Divisional Merchandise Manager (DMM) to oversee the execution of merchandise selection and procurement for their apparel division. In this role will strategically direct, lead, and manage a team of buyers to develop assortments that support the needs of our retail stores and the financial objectives of the merchandise division, and will guide the merchandise direction to ensure products are consistent with the company's image